Joseph Theodore Rivet
#50, b. 4 Feb 1782, d. circa Jan 1825
|Birth*||4 Feb 1782 ||Joseph Theodore Rivet was born on 4 Feb 1782 at Iberville Parish, LA.1,2 |
|Baptism||21 Apr 1782 ||He was baptized on 21 Apr 1782 at St. Gabriel Catholic Church in St. Gabriel, Iberville Parish, LA. Sponsors were Pierre Rivet and Marie LeBlanc.1,2 |
|Military*||1812 ||Joseph Theodore Rivet served in the military in 1812 as a Private in the 8th Regiment (Meriam's), Louisiana Militia.3 |
|Marriage*||1 Feb 1813 ||He married Henrietta M. Landry, daughter of Alexandre Landry and Marie Modeste Hebert, on 1 Feb 1813 at St. Gabriel Catholic Church at St. Gabriel, Iberville Parish, LA. Witnesses were Xavier Rivet and Joseph Landry.4,5 |
|Death*||circa Jan 1825 ||Joseph Theodore Rivet died circa Jan 1825 in Iberville Parish, LA.4 |
|Burial*||5 Jan 1825 ||He was buried at St. Gabriel Catholic Church Cemetery in St. Gabriel, Iberville Parish, LA.4 |
- [S24] Diocese of Baton Rouge Catholic Church Records, Vol. 2. 1770-1803. Baton Rouge, LA: BRDA.
- [S20] Jehn, Janet B. Acadian Descendants. Covington, KY: s.n., ca 1972.
- [S272] Ancestry.com, Louisiana Soldiers in the War of 1812.
- [S18] Diocese of Baton Rouge, Catholic Church Records 1707-1900. (Baton Rouge, LA: BRDA, 1978-2007).
- [S216] Hunting for Bears. Louisiana Marriages, 1718-1925. Online http://www.ancestry.com, LA Marriages 1718-1925. Provo, UT, USA.