Errol Leo Rivet1
#5239, b. 26 Sep 1902, d. 25 Nov 1968
|Birth*||26 Sep 1902 ||Errol Leo Rivet was born on 26 Sep 1902 at LA.1 |
|(son) Census1910||15 Apr 1910 ||Errol Rivet (given age 7) was enumerated as the son of Albert Rivet (given age 42) on the 1910 Census at Beaumont, Jefferson County, TX, on 15 Apr 1910.2 |
|(son) Census1920||13 Jan 1920 ||Harold Rivet (given age 17) was enumerated as a son of A. Rivet (given age 52) on the 1920 Census at Beaumont, Jefferson County, TX, on 13 Jan 1920. He worked as a mechanic at an iron works.3 |
|Marriage*||circa 1929 ||Errol Leo Rivet married Pearl S. (--?--) circa 1929.4,1 |
|Census1930*||2 Apr 1930 ||Errol Rivet (given age 27) was enumerated on 2 Apr 1930 as the head of a household on the 1930 census at 983 Miller Street at Beaumont, Jefferson County, TX. Also living in the house was his wife Pearl Rivet (given age 27), his sister-in-law, Gertrude Coffey (given age 30). They rented their home for $30 per month. He worked as a machinist for a machine shop, probably at the shop his brother Ivran owned.4 |
|Residence*||1968 || Prior to his death in 1968, Errol Leo Rivet and his wife, Pearl, lived at 719 Azaleadell in Houston, Harris County, TX.1 |
|Death*||25 Nov 1968 ||Errol Leo Rivet died at age 66 on 25 Nov 1968 at Heights Hospital in Houston, Harris County, TX.1,5 |
|Burial*||27 Nov 1968 ||He was buried at Magnolia Cemetery in Beaumont, Jefferson County, TX.1 |
- [S220] FamilySearch.org. Texas Death Certificates 1890-1976. Online http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#w=;p=2;c=1320964;t=searchable.
- [S695] 1910 U.S. Census. TX. Jefferson County. Population schedule. Digital images.
- [S423] 1920 U.S. Census. TX. Jefferson County. Population schedule. Digital images.
- [S424] 1930 U.S. Census. TX. Jefferson County. Population schedule. Digital images.
- [S163] Social Security Death Index, viewed on Ancestry.com.