These items are roughly but not necessarily in order of priority, but I do have plans to work on them at some point over the next year or two.
- Work on 1940 census data - Over 200 families have been identified on the 1940 census, mostly in Louisiana and Texas, and updates have begun on a few of them.
- Continue a review of Stephen A. White's Dictionnaire Genealogique Des Familles Acadiennes to correct outdated information with the latest source data available, for all Acadian ancestors.
- Add individual family details regarding the Acadian expulsions and resettlements for the period 1755 through 1780.
- Fix the burial names of married women to be the names they had at their time of burial, for the cemetery maps. Currently most women are listed with their birth names.
- Additional Fulton County, Indiana obituaries for the period 1914-2009 for Davis, Morgan, and Hoffman families.
- Start adding photographs of headstones and people, with index.
- Provide digital copies of source documents (census, BMD certificates, etc.) where available. That's about 1400 files and climbing, so it may be awhile before I figure out how I'm going to manage them on the website.
- Redesign main home page to make it easier to locate specific items of interest.