These items are not necessarily in order of priority, but I do have plans to work on them at some point over the next year or two... or three.
- Working on attempting to clean up and verifiy Mingus family information.
- Continue a review of Stephen A. White's Dictionnaire Genealogique Des Familles Acadiennes to correct outdated information with the latest source data available, for all Acadian ancestors. (This has been slow going, but is in progress...)
- Add individual family details regarding the Acadian expulsions and resettlements for the period 1755 through 1780.
- Fix the burial names of married women to be the names they had at their time of burial, for the cemetery maps. Currently many women are listed with their birth names.
- Additional Fulton County, Indiana obituaries for the period 1914-2009 for Davis, Morgan, and Hoffman families.
- Consider adding photographs of headstones and people, with index.
- Provide digital copies of source documents (census, BMD certificates, etc.) where available. That's nearly 2400 files and climbing, so it may be awhile before I figure out how I'm going to manage them on the website.